关注者 ♥

2013年12月25日星期三

26 December

Merry Christmas ❤️

Hu~~~~ hello guys! Apologize for neglecting my blog long time. I'm busy to work and a lot problems have to settled. A long story I have to tell you all~ 


I feel disgusting when I work with my supervisor, she's very greedy and a selfish person. I didn't said she no good, as a friend she is good but as a leader she's not! I really don't know why their mouth can talking people's bad words and didn't feel may be is your own self wrong or what. I didn't try before to let people said until I don't have any good place. Is it I am this type of people like your mouth said to other peoples? Seriously, you just know my full name nickname or what, the most important is you don't know my story! Fucker :) 

Let thowback to Christmas Eve time 
Super love this pic ❤️

We celebrate the Christmas Eve at The Ship Batu Ferringhi, enjoy so muchiee! Thanks bii giving me a good memories. 



Bye :)

没有评论:

发表评论