关注者 ♥

2013年12月11日星期三

11 December

She's the one I want and need ❤️

Finally we got chance went to trip together, although it's just one day but I'm very happy. 

People changes, thing changes, life changes.. But we have to goes on! 

When we are looking forward to the destination, puncture half way!!! We have to wait the shop open and change tire. However, we quite enjoy the process. 😬

After reached KL, the first thing we do is EAT. We all are hungry die and we brunch at U-cafe. We wants to SHOP! But, nothing can buy at SungeiWang, Timesquare. We go to Lot-10 H&M and ZARA. 

She's my sister and the most clever waste money. 😂

We go to Pavillion and Suria KLCC. A little bit quarrel with bf but luckily we are good back. 

Thanks my bii bought me a Michael Kors bag, super duper happy! ❤️

My beloved bring me to Armani Exchange and buy a shirt for me, I love you Bii. I also buy one for her as christmas present la, so we exchange already lo. Hohoho! 😬

Yuki Unagi 😍😍😍

Thanks you for your accompany, thanks you for your efforts, your everything. Thanks for lighting up my day, I really appreciate that. Love you! 😘

没有评论:

发表评论