关注者 ♥

2013年12月12日星期四

12 December

Moody tired and boring day! 

Have to say Sorry to my bii, early in the morning make you moody also. I'm not a good patience girl and if the things i want to do I want to make it faster. 

As a staff, just a normal staff. A small small small small company also got a lot of problems appear. If not the staff problem means is boss problem? Or is our leader's wrong? You all make me want to consider again this job. Is not about the salary, is about our friendship, don't want at the last we all are quarrel or fell. 

No pain no gain!

OMG! My dream body shape and when can appear it on my body? I have to gym hard and get this body soon. Guys, just give me three months. Hahahaa! Tonight have to go gym for treadmill. Run run run run run away baby ~~~ 

Goodbye ❤️

没有评论:

发表评论