关注者 ♥

2014年2月28日星期五

1 March 2014

I'm proud to be PenangLang. 😂


We capture on the Penang second bridge. 

We went it on Thursday, it's my gym day how can I neglect my gym then go enjoy? Hahahaa... We went to Hongkong 97 ate our dinner and I met up my cousin at the cafe also! We have been long time no see, miss you lovely cousin. She is the best cousin and treat me the best one. I so appreciate I have this cousin, thanks Gods. My parents are divorced when I'm two years old if I no mistaken, is my grandma my aunt and my cousin they take care of me and feed me growth healthy although they got scolded me because I'm naughty, but I'm still love them very much. I really don't know how to return them this big human lifetime.  ❤️

This is how we crazy in the night on Penang second bridge. 

One of my colleague is birthday on 28 February. Yes, it's last night! We celebrated her birthday at Cameron highland cafe although it's just a cheap food, but we still enjoyed the moments when we all colleague and boss are joined together. She is gonna leave soon because she needs to continue her study in college. Wish you happy birthday and all the best in your whole life. 🎂  


Goodbye!

没有评论:

发表评论