关注者 ♥

2014年2月26日星期三

27 February

She is a friend who care about me so much. Although we argued many times before but our relationship won't about this small things get destroyed. ❤️

I have been sent this to my lovely dear for happy valentines day. Hello, it's just deposit only ohhh. 😂

This present only is main! I don't care how much the money i wasted, I just want she happy. Happy valentines baobei ❤️ 


Hotel rae. 
We go to KL trip for three days two night, it's how we celebrated our valentines. Yes, we stayed at hotel rae when we go KL. 


This is earlier birthday present from baobei, she know I love it so much. Thanks you and love you. ❤️ 


Birthday present from beloved sister 😘

I've cut my hair. It's look so cute right? Ohhhh! Actually I miss my long hair bangs, but I love it too. Just changed a hair styles not my personality, I'm still YENG 😏

Sorry for neglecting my blog for long time, is because I'm busy about Chinese New Year and I move to new house. Goodbye. 😬

没有评论:

发表评论